Management of Medical Records through predefined forms
(patient's personal information and a huge list of medical
antecedents) as well as a detailed list of treatments and
The patient's medical record can store an unlimited number of
images or pictures.
specialties in a single place: General
Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Surgery,
- Patient's personal information includes email,
letting you to send marketing campaigns through the Internet.
- Ability to define a Group or Family from the Personal
Information of each patient.
Unlimited amount of images for each patient.
- User defined questions to be included in the patient's
Treatments, Conditions, Treatment Plans
- Conditions, Treatment Plans and Treatments.
For each treatment, there are two amounts, the patient's one and the
insurance's one. Therefore, each patient has two general balances: the
patient's one and the insurance's one..
In the same way, the Treatment Plan also includes 2
amounts and a small window instantly shows the totals when the plan is
Each item of Treatment Plans and Completed Treatments
include the Estimated Payment Date for
the patient and for the insurance, allowing for a report on how much
money you should receive in 2 dates.
- Payment Plans: Ability to
store as many payment plans as you need for each patient, registering
payment dates, charges, etc. Detailed reports are included.
- Customizable Procedure Code List,
with tools to import previous lists from a text file.
- Each treatment can be marked to show it or not in the insurance
- Unlimited Fee Schedules, if
you work with several insurance companies or several kinds of private
if you don't work with insurances, you will be able to have several fee
- Special Fees per Provider: In
the event that some treatments has different fees depending on what
doctor performs it, a different price list can be assigned for that
- Ability to define patient's copayments for each treatment,
displaying it automatically when you enter such treatment.
- Guarantee Time for treatments made
(you can set this features on or off). In the event of registering a
treatment within its previously defined guarantee time, an alert
will be displayed. This is useful for example so as not to start a
treatment that the insurance will not cover; if you are the manager, it
avoids paying the dentists for treatments more than once.
- Medical Alerts with just one click.
- Prescriptions. Including
prescriptions templates and the prescriptions history for each patient.
- Totally complete Dental Restorative Charts.
You will be able to draw in a "pencil mode" or in a "surface mode"
(just 1 click), to place abbreviations, update automatically the
patient's medical record, keep the inventory up to date, to represent
displacements, implants, root canals, prosthesis, etc.
- In the same screen you can see treatments done, conditions,
existing treatments and treatment plans.
Ability to view the restorative chart on a particular date, for
example, how was the dental chart 2 months ago or any other day.
User-definable icons that let you enter a procedure with a single
click, obtaining attractive, explicit and accurate graphics.
All dental specialties
- O'Leary Plaque Index (in
graphs), which enables the dentist to have as many controls for each
patient as necessary.
- Periodontal Chart. Ability to make a graphic
with Probe Depth and Attachment Loss for several controls of each
patient, with different colors, to compare the evolution.
- Gingival-Periodontal Health
chart with Periodontal Risk Level.
- Implants, 3 predefined forms for each
patient, with check boxes and text fields.
- Endodontics, Length of Root Canals form.
- Ortodontics form.