Insurance Management and Fee Schedules
Flexible Insurance / Carriers management.
if you don't work with insurances, you will be able to have
several fee schedules also.
- Fee Schedules: One Fee schedule for each
insurance company (or for each plan within the company).
When a new procedure is entered, respective values appear
automatically: Patient Fee (including eventually a
co-payment) and Insurance Fee.
Obviously these values are updatable manually.
- For each procedure or treatment you will be able to
define the insurance fee, patient fee (percentage),
patient co-payment (fixed amount), guarantee type
(surface, tooth or general), guarantee time and dentist's
wage for this treatment.
- Ability to mark those treatments which will be included
in the next Insurance Claims Report.
- Insurance Treatments Reports can be exported to a text
- Massive payments received from Insurance, that let
you enter all payments received from each insurance (for
all or some patients or filtering by date) automatically,
interactively updating each treatment status and
- Detailed reports about treatments done for each insurance
company or those treatments made for patients of a
certain price list.